Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blue Water Navy

This grupe of people have a very sick idea of the real Navy read this(You have been banned from this group by the group moderator (Yahoo! ID banned: starabcd). You may not join the group BlueWaterNavy.)Well Well This is what I mean when I say there is no freedom of speach and this web site would not let me give copied news on the president or defend my name agiant some of what I think is the worst editorials on the web or net, these people are a discredit to there country as fare as I am concerned. Signed David Rosenburg Vietnam retired
Once I asked asked were you ever in Vietnam the answer was no, this was from the group leader. I had a good laugh on that one.

1 comment:

STARWORLD said...

I think this is by fare the best VA site on the web Signed Larry Hensely USN